Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

:lol

Let's act like faggots and pretend the game of football is not like this.

It's a contact sport, people get hurt. I'm sure it makes the NFL feel a whole lot better with the flag to make up for a totally clean hit.
 
Oh shit, it is Lockette not Tate? Ok, I feel bad for him, but it still wasn't a penalty.
 
Quit you're fucking crying you fucking assholes (that announcer and ref). He's playing a big boy sport that they are slowly turning into a schoolyard version of tag. Fuck this shit.
 
He is not crippled.

He got knocked out.

Hate that it happened but please, be intelligent about this.

This overdrawn give a shit for it is sickening.

You don't do that normally.
 
Fuck him. I predict that Seahawk will be back on the field in the 4th quarter.




















kidding.
 
in ten years, the NFL won't even have punts. You'll just turn the ball over 45 yards from where you had it.

You watch, the way they're talking this will happen.

This has been one of the most Fed up officiating sequences I can remember. They keep on changing the rules but don't address the fact that the officiating in the NFL sucks giant monkey balls.
 
I wonder if Seattle gets all excited and wins it FOR RICARDO!!!
 
This is such fucking horseshit.
 
He lowered his head into Heath. BULLSHIT I HATE THE NFL.
 
I'm so sick of the NFL bullshit. Oh and by the way, lets totally forget how the refs raped us already.
 
How could that even begin to be considered blindside? Hell, Lockette was facing and aware enough of Heath that he ducked his head before he got hit.

Such fucking bullshit.
 
Cassel almost fumbled the pitch to the ref after the kneel down. That bodes well. :lol

What a game. Jayzus.
 
Dude has like 2 seconds to see Heath and lower his head in preparation and then gets knocked the fuck out by the worst safety in the NFL. They should throw a penalty on him for embarrassment.
 
Was that a gun sign? Think of the children!
 
So we've got...

- penalty for a concussing, but clean hit
- TD awarded by rounding up
- free TO that would've given a 1st down
 
I know I'm late to the thread and I'm sure it's been asked, but how is calling a timeout when you can't not at least delay of game? In basketball, it's a T. How is there not some repercussion for stupidity?
 
Back
Top Bottom