Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

Damn if we could win 2 out of the next 3, we'll probably run the table on this league :towel
 
Cassel is like, if these pussies won't let me throw it more than 10 yards I'm just running it there.
 
I'm loving Cassell's moxie in this game right now.




Too bad hell break it with an int...
 
Hanna has been our secret weapon all along.
 
I like Cassel taking matters into his own hands. McFadden completes that if he had more time.
 
Cassel is like, if these pussies won't let me throw it more than 10 yards I'm just running it there.

It's amazing how much this Seattle secondary gets away with. They get their hands all over the WRs way downfield, but other teams breathe on a WR past 5 yards and they get a flag.
 
McFadden isn't a bad passer
 
C'mon, you pussy. Go for it.
 
What the hell is wrong with our coaches. 3rd and 9 and you're throwing underneith to a RB who isn't capable of breaking a tackle. Just stupid as hell.
 
Back
Top Bottom