Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

That looked like it was on Church, not Heath
 
Was Church in the game?

Yeah, he was covering the TE that scored, but it seemed he was breaking off into his zone responsibility.
 
Why do I invest time in this team. Blah.
 
And I like how a team that was turning it over frequently and giving up sacks left and right hasn't given up either in this game against our pathetic defense.

What do you do when your pass rushers are literally getting there as fast as humanly possible and the QB still completes passes.
 
Ahh my bad. didn't see Church
 
If Dallas doesn't answer it will be a long day.
 
Maybe our coaches will now realize that we have to attempt some real passes.
 
NFL's new rule...as long as you have possession and don't play for Dallas, it's a TD.
 
Yeah, he probably was supposed to check the TE there.

Not even a question to me. You even saw him half ass try to. Of course it's nothing new, I've seen Church do that a million times. Your pass rush doesn't matter if you never get your hands on the offensive players.
 
NFL's new rule...as long as you have possession and don't play for Dallas, it's a TD.

He was probably in. Close enough I don't think they could overturn it
 
Don't worry. Once Dez Bryant comes back, offense will be fine.
 
If those calls they're babbling about were for the Cowboys, they wouldn't even bring them up.
 
Back
Top Bottom