Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

So he didn't do that against the Giants, but against the Seahawks he just chose not to attack down field? And the coaches at no point did anything about this? If this was just Weeden I may say your argument holds water but we are now on backup number 2, who went from aggressive QB to suddenly as cautious as they come. If you're trying to say the coaches didn't play a huge part in that that you're only kidding yourself.

Exactly. I don't buy it for a second.
 
Exactly. I don't buy it for a second.

Feh.

We have two QBs who independently themselves have stated they take risks. Yet suddenly they become Checkdown Charlies.

Yep. All on the players. Can't be the coaches dictating a damn thing.
 
Feh.

We have two QBs who independently themselves have stated they take risks. Yet suddenly they become Checkdown Charlies.

Yep. All on the players. Can't be the coaches dictating a damn thing.

Yep, and pay no attention to the fact that Cassel was the polar opposite just one week ago.
 
I had free tickets to this game if I wanted them. Eff that. It's raining.
 
December 7th - Redskins v. Cowboys. Just for you, Phil.
 
I might have to adopt the Panthers for the rest of the season.

They have a real coach and play smart.
 
Back
Top Bottom