Week 7 Gameday Chatter | Giants vs. Cowboys| 10/19/2014

Crazy that the Panthers/Jaguars ahve been in the NFL for 20 years
 
 
 
If I were a Bears fan, I would hate Jay Cutler immensely.
 
Watching this Rams/Seahawks game makes me realize just how good our defense did at containing Wilson.
 
Great TD by unknown white TE for Seattle. Outstanding to keep toes, not feet, just toes inbounds
 
Alright. I did my part for a Cowboys win.

I did my morning shit, morning exercise routine and ribs.
 
Alright. I did my part for a Cowboys win.

I did my morning shit, morning exercise routine and ribs.

And, I'm on beer 2. What has everyone else done??
 
Alright. I did my part for a Cowboys win.

I did my morning shit, morning exercise routine and ribs.

You've been making ribs every gameday since we've been winning? Is this the secret sauce...
 
I like Blake Bortles and I think he'll be pretty good, but QBs that wear number 5 are flaming gay.
 
Back
Top Bottom