Week 7 Gameday Chatter | Giants vs. Cowboys| 10/19/2014

Just started drinking. This is the latest I have done this since forever, probably back to the glory days. But back then I would wake and bake.
 
Just started drinking. This is the latest I have done this since forever, probably back to the glory days. But back then I would wake and bake.

I'm going to wait until about 2. I don't want to overdo it just in case we do lose. :unsure
 
That was a hell of a punt return by the Rams. The deception was a thing of beauty.
 

[MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION]

:lol

:budd

This settles it, just tell me who you're benching from now on so I know who to start :towel
 
Good drive going...increased pace and gum chewing.
 
By the way, the naked brunette from the Blurred Lines video gets nekkid in the Affleck movie, "Gone Girl."

Boneriffic
 
Looks like Spiller isn't going to be traded anywhere now.
 
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], I did a good 15 mins looking up those records. I would appreciate a little acknowledgement.
 
This settles it, just tell me who you're benching from now on so I know who to start :towel

It's a solid strategy moving forward to be sure.
 
 
If you're Cam Newton you'd better not show up to the post-game press conference dressed flamboyantly. Not after an ass kicking like this.

You'd better be dressed conservatively.
 


In your FACE, booze!
 
Back
Top Bottom