boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Oct 11, 2015 #861 This team looks like they have given up, especially on offense.
DLK150 DCC 4Life Joined May 16, 2014 Messages 8,789 Oct 11, 2015 #862 I don't even GAS if that's a fumble or not at this point.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,837 Oct 11, 2015 #864 If he has to make a fucking football move to establish a catch, then there is no god damn way that is a fumble.
If he has to make a fucking football move to establish a catch, then there is no god damn way that is a fumble.
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,703 Oct 11, 2015 #865 boozeman said: This team looks like they have given up, especially on offense. Click to expand... They gave up when Romo went down.
boozeman said: This team looks like they have given up, especially on offense. Click to expand... They gave up when Romo went down.
BipolarFuk Demoted Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 11,464 Oct 11, 2015 #866 Iamtdg said: And then bitch at the ref, like a little pussy, when I push him. Click to expand... Nah. He'll be banging pussy while you're spitting teeth.
Iamtdg said: And then bitch at the ref, like a little pussy, when I push him. Click to expand... Nah. He'll be banging pussy while you're spitting teeth.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,896 Oct 11, 2015 #867 KFC commercial is like nails on a chalkboard.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,837 Oct 11, 2015 #869 I don't really care, but that was a bullshit call. How do you have to have a football move to establish a catch, but it doesn't apply on a fumble?
I don't really care, but that was a bullshit call. How do you have to have a football move to establish a catch, but it doesn't apply on a fumble?
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,896 Oct 11, 2015 #871 That might've been the smartest play by a Cowboys CB I've seen in recent times.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Oct 11, 2015 #874 Landry said: Fuck you refs Click to expand... Fuck Witten there. He was lazy.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,837 Oct 11, 2015 #875 Great coverage there, Gronk is just too much.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,837 Oct 11, 2015 #876 boozeman said: Fuck Witten there. He was lazy. Click to expand... Okay.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,896 Oct 11, 2015 #877 If Escobar's gonna out-Gronk Gronk, it's gonna have to happen soon.
DLK150 DCC 4Life Joined May 16, 2014 Messages 8,789 Oct 11, 2015 #879 I'll be damned, a stop. Fancy that.
NoDak Hotlinking' sonofabitch Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 27,929 Oct 11, 2015 #880 boozeman said: Fuck Witten there. He was lazy. Click to expand...