Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Saints |10/04/2015

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams kick the Cardinals' ass.

Arizona is getting way too much love for wins over the Bears, 49ers, and Saints.
 
Honestly, they probably should have beat us too...but I just wonder how they win...they suck.

You're right on both counts.

They should have beat us, but you also look at them and don't see anything that impresses you.

They don't run the ball well, their defense has little to no playmakers, and even their passing game that does have some talent isn't exactly moving the ball at will.

Still, like I said, they are a team that in recent years has been able to thrive when their confident, so I hope the last 2 weeks have been a product of their opponents rather than them improving.
 
I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams kick the Cardinals' ass.

Arizona is getting way too much love for wins over the Bears, 49ers, and Saints.

TBF, Arizona was a very good team on both sides of the ball last year and would've been a force in the playoffs had Palmer not gotten hurt.

I think they're legit, and they could be even better this season because Palmer is off to his best start in years.
 
I hope the Rangers lose. It will make for an interesting mood for SNF.
 
I hope the Rangers lose. It will make for an interesting mood for SNF.

Not from me. I would probably just not chat.
 
I hope the Rangers lose. It will make for an interesting mood for SNF.

You can shut the F up is what you can do.
 
I think the thing to move the EXPs back has mind fucked most kickers. Never seen it be this bad.

Yet, it hasn't made the XPs more exciting. It's just heightened the annoyance of this play.
 
Duke Johnson with a great catch for a TD. The type of catch you'd expect a WR to make.

I didn't know he had receiving skills like that.
 
Great TD catch by Duke Johnson, browns. 40 yards in the air, over the shoulder and toe-tapped it in the back of the end zone.
 
That was a fantastic defensive play that the Vikings just ran.
 
pretty amazing play just to get out of that sack by Bridgewater
 

:lol
 

:lol

What a little bitch.
 
So, if the Eagles cut Murray this offseason, would you take him back?
 
Back
Top Bottom