Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Saints |10/04/2015

Danny Woodhead peels off a 62 yard catch and run. Might be the day for undersized white WRs to dominate.

~looks at Shrimp Beasley~
 
Danny Woodhead peels off a 62 yard catch and run. Might be the day for undersized white WRs to dominate.

~looks at Shrimp Beasley~

I predicted Beasley would have a big game. I still feel that way.
 
Okay, now on to the Cowboys game. Let's do this.
 
So, if the Eagles cut Murray this offseason, would you take him back?

Hell F'n yes.

We actually talked about this the other day in another thread and we all agreed we'd take him back.
 

:lol

All jokes aside, that dumbass signed with them AFTER they already signed Matthews and had Sproles on the team, so did he really expect to get 20 carries a game there?

On another note.....

Murray<<<<<:laff
 
 
All jokes aside, that dumbass signed with them AFTER they already signed Matthews and had Sproles on the team, so did he really expect to get 20 carries a game there?

On another note.....

Murray<<<<<:laff

The real question is how they could legitimize spending the money.
 

That was a sweet run.
 
The real question is how they could legitimize spending the money.

And that's why I thought it was a legitimate question (can't remember which pundit) when they asked if the Eagles signed Murray to use him, or did they sign him just to take him away from us.

It may have sounded like a dumb question at first, but as you see how little they use him in Philly, I think it is fair to wonder what the true reason was behind his signing.
 
Foles with another big time throw. Hits Tavon Austin to give the Rams a 24-15 lead.
 
Stefon Diggs. Dammit, I wanted that guy.
 
Nope. Wade had failed before.

At least he had NFL pedigree. Barry was caught in a battle between Jimmy and Jerry. He had no business in the NFL.
 
~does calisthenics~
 
Personal foul.

Umnessary use of Flair.

Ejection.

Probably so but NoDak brings it out in me at times. I think you can understand that.
 
Back
Top Bottom