Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Saints |10/04/2015

And that's why I thought it was a legitimate question (can't remember which pundit) when they asked if the Eagles signed Murray to use him, or did they sign him just to take him away from us.

It may have sounded like a dumb question at first, but as you see how little they use him in Philly, I think it is fair to wonder what the true reason was behind his signing.

It's pretty obviously both. Part of the reason for Murray's lack of carries this season has to do with that fact that he has done very poorly with the carries he has been given. Murray has been the worst of their 3 RBs this year. Why would he get more carries?
 
All jokes aside, that dumbass signed with them AFTER they already signed Matthews and had Sproles on the team, so did he really expect to get 20 carries a game there?

On another note.....

Murray<<<<<:laff

Ayuh. He's a back that gets better the more he carries the ball.

He should have known he was going into a RB by committee situation when he looked at the depth chart.

His ass was too distracted by the money Philadelphia was offering him so he was happy to sign up for anything.
 
It's pretty obviously both. Part of the reason for Murray's lack of carries this season has to do with that fact that he has done very poorly with the carries he has been given. Murray has been the worst of their 3 RBs this year. Why would he get more carries?

TBF to him, when I've watched them play, they are always running him out of the shotgun and usually running laterally.

They are not using him to his strengths and he doesn't fit that system, which again begs the question - why did they sign him?
 
Ayuh. He's a back that gets better the more he carries the ball.

He should have known he was going into a RB by committee situation when he looked at the depth chart.

His ass was too distracted by the money Philadelphia was offering him so he was happy to sign up for anything.

I can't blame him for taking the money though.

Cash your checks, DeMarco.
 
The Browns actually came up with some clutch plays to tie the game at 27.
 
What the hell? Draft Kings is now a sponsor on the Red Zone Channel?

Jesus.
 
I can't blame him for taking the money though.

Cash your checks, DeMarco.

I don't blame him it, especially since he's a running back and this will probably be his only big payday.

But I don't want to hear him whining about touches when he knew going in that he had two productive RBs already on the roster.
 
 
 

Collins inactive? I sure hope we don't have any OL injuries.

I would hope at this point he was the primary reserve, not fucking Bernadeau.
 
TBF to him, when I've watched them play, they are always running him out of the shotgun and usually running laterally.

They are not using him to his strengths and he doesn't fit that system, which again begs the question - why did they sign him?

Obviously Kelly felt like he did fit the system. Otherwise he wouldn't see the field at all. Its not like he would intentionally sabotage his own team. Ryan Matthews is more of a power back too but he looks a lot better running the ball then Murray in that offense. It's not like Murray was the only power back they tried to add.
 
Teh Gurley looking good against a stout AZ defense.

Yeah he is. I have him on the bench on my fantasy team.

I wanted to sit him for a couple of weeks just to see how much Fisher would use him. He'll be in the line up next week for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom