Week 3 Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons at Cowboys | 9/27/2015

I will just say I disagree strongly. You see that shit on every play from defenders. I only wish Dez got those types of calls.

Claiborne had his arms around the waist, but more of a hand check than twisting Julio Jones' body.

I mean, it's in the red zone and there's gonna be more contact.
 
I will just say I disagree strongly. You see that shit on every play from defenders. I only wish Dez got those types of calls.

He basically stopped short of pantsing him.

It was a bad play in that situation where he has help inside.
 
TBF to Claiborne, he did get pushed just as he was going for the ball.

But it still did hit him in the hands so he's got to catch it.
 
Last edited:
Claiborne had his arms around the waist, but more of a hand check than twisting Julio Jones' body.

I mean, it's in the red zone and there's gonna be more contact.

He kept them there, that was the problem.
 
I'll take a 9 yard dumpoff all day long.
 
Good. Gotta let the defense have some time to recompose themselves.
 
Nice patience again by Randle there.
 
Randle is doing a much better job making yards today.
 
Here is where we need Michael.
 
Back
Top Bottom