Week 3 Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons at Cowboys | 9/27/2015

Come on Wilcox, wrap up and tackle. I hate that throwing a shoulder at opponents crap.
 
Dammit, why are they bailing against these guys.

Ryan is throwing everything in the dirt.
 
Elite defense? I wouldn't go that far. Top 12 and I'd be ecstatic.
 
That fucking pass right there is why you don't play soft coverage on Jones.

He eats that cushion right up.
 
The lack of edge rushers is very noticeable.
 
One of the worst running attacks in the NFL, we are struggling to stop them.
 
Wilcox is going to end up hurting himself.
 
Our corners are scared shitless of Jones and he is just taking what's there.
 
Claiborne, god damn it!
 
If Julio didn't bump him Mo would have picked that one off.
 
Got to make that play.

Oh wait, it was Claiborne.

Nevermind.
 
Back
Top Bottom