Indeed.
This is why I'm excited about their chances in the playoffs. It's the way they play , the attitude, the physicality - just everything.
If we had a good defense, I'd actually expect them to get to the SB.
But regardless, I think we still have enough to make some noise.
That might've been the greatest moment in Jason Garrett's coaching history. The Onside Drive.
Murray, you magnificent bastard! You go ahead and bang as many former teammates' wives as you want if it helps you play like this

So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.
I think next draft we get a slew of new defensive guys that make the D a ton better. If no one gets injured and we sign the guys we need to sign, I say SB win next year. if we don't this year.
If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.
If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.