Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Redskins | 12/28/2014

Murray, you magnificent bastard! You go ahead and bang as many former teammates' wives as you want if it helps you play like this!
 
Indeed.

This is why I'm excited about their chances in the playoffs. It's the way they play , the attitude, the physicality - just everything.

If we had a good defense, I'd actually expect them to get to the SB.

But regardless, I think we still have enough to make some noise.

I think next draft we get a slew of new defensive guys that make the D a ton better. If no one gets injured and we sign the guys we need to sign, I say SB win next year. if we don't this year.
 
Dwight Schrute as a detective....not sure I'm buying it.
 
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.
 
Okay.

Dwight Schrute as some sort of House like cop smart guy.

Can't see how that could ever not work out.
 
if seattle and the cardinals lose, it doesnt matter what happens in the green bay/detroit game. we get the bye since we are 12-4 and both seattle/arizona are 11-5
 
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.

The lack of originality in HW kills me. Gotham is greatness but what else has there been in a while?
 
Can't get ahead of ourselves with Super Bowl talk. This D is still very lackluster.
 
The offense is flexing their muscles.

The defense is spreading their butt cheeks for rape.

Makes sense.
 
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.

Everyone is completely out of original ideas.

I guess that is why I liked Inception so much when not many did.

Everyone else is content with big loud explosions.
 
I think next draft we get a slew of new defensive guys that make the D a ton better. If no one gets injured and we sign the guys we need to sign, I say SB win next year. if we don't this year.

If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.
 
If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.

Trade Joseph Randle for 5 picks and 6 players?
 
Back
Top Bottom