Week 16 Gameday Chatter | Colts vs. Cowboys | 12/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ware got juked by Dlaton. That wouldve sent the DCC into site maintenance in the past
 
bengals need to trade one of these RB's. It's a damn shame both Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard have to split carries with each other. I'd love for either or to be in Dallas for the right price
 
bengals need to trade one of these RB's. It's a damn shame both Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard have to split carries with each other. I'd love for either or to be in Dallas for the right price

Wonder how much Bernard would cost. Like him a lot.
 
Wonder how much Bernard would cost. Like him a lot.

love Bernard. I'd trade a second for him. I understand I am probably in the minority but if he stays healthy he's a top 5 RB in the NFL. And still very young.

If we didn't desperately need defense, I would consider a first since we will probably be a late 20s pick. Unfortunately this is where most of the Defensive Lineman look to be going
 
Ware got juked by Dlaton. That wouldve sent the DCC into site maintenance in the past

Reminded me of the awful night he had vs the Skins in the 2012 finale.
 
love Bernard. I'd trade a second for him. I understand I am probably in the minority but if he stays healthy he's a top 5 RB in the NFL. And still very young.

If we didn't desperately need defense, I would consider a first since we will probably be a late 20s pick. Unfortunately this is where most of the Defensive Lineman look to be going

Nah, I can't go that high.

If we are parting with Murray, I'd give up a 4th.
 
We're not getting the top 2 seeds or a bye. Romo has been injured the last 2 times we played Washington, missing the next game each time. We've always struggled with Haslet defenses, and as much as they are gloating over the Philly win, they would love to stick it to us and knock Romo out.

Rest the starters. I did not wait 5 years for the playoffs to watch Brandon fricken Weeden "lead" the team onto the field.
 
We're not getting the top 2 seeds or a bye. Romo has been injured the last 2 times we played Washington, missing the next game each time. We've always struggled with Haslet defenses, and as much as they are gloating over the Philly win, they would love to stick it to us and knock Romo out.

Rest the starters. I did not wait 5 years for the playoffs to watch Brandon fricken Weeden "lead" the team onto the field.

:lol

Wouldn't that be a nutbuster.
 
Booze posted those videos and didnt say anything about the grandson??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom