I dunno if this is a plus or not if it means disturbing Barham in any way.
Winters is somebody that teams know they can pick on. Totally worthless. I am not sold on Overshown at all, so we will see soon.Overshown and Winters should be the ones rotating out, not Barham.
I dunno if this is a plus or not if it means disturbing Barham in any way.
If Parker has any sense about him, this shouldn't disrupt Barham in any way because that performance vs the Ravens should have cemented that role for him.
Overshown needs to play the Will, which is exactly where he should have been all along anyway, and leave Barham the hell alone.
I mean is it not clear the guy playing next to Barham has been a liability?
I would still sign Bobby Wagner.
No way he's gonna be worse than Dee Winters or Shemar James.
Blue jerseys. Don't even bother watching.If we get an interception we'll win.
If we get an interception we'll win.
