Texans Stuff....



I dunno if this is a plus or not if it means disturbing Barham in any way.


If Parker has any sense about him, this shouldn't disrupt Barham in any way because that performance vs the Ravens should have cemented that role for him.

Overshown needs to play the Will, which is exactly where he should have been all along anyway, and leave Barham the hell alone.
 
If Parker has any sense about him, this shouldn't disrupt Barham in any way because that performance vs the Ravens should have cemented that role for him.

Overshown needs to play the Will, which is exactly where he should have been all along anyway, and leave Barham the hell alone.

I mean is it not clear the guy playing next to Barham has been a liability?
 
I would still sign Bobby Wagner.

No way he's gonna be worse than Dee Winters or Shemar James.

I don't have anything against signing Bobby Wagner to provide depth. I don't want him taking snaps from Barham. But I don't care about any of our other LBers. And so obviously there are still snaps to go around.
 
Back
Top Bottom