Texans Stuff....

The Texans are way better than 0-3 . They will be playing desperate football and getting WR1 back in the lineup .. We’ve got morons for coaches .. I’m sure we will be ill prepared thinking this is a pushover game due to their record .. we move to 1-3 … let the bullshit continue …
 
THANK GOD.

Just get Bell the fuck out of there and let Downs play some snaps at S as well.

This position does not need to be a weakness on Sunday if this staff uses half a brain.
And, they have already talked about working Revel back into practice. If we can get him and Hooker back this weekend (I know Revel is a long shot) we would be sitting very nicely compared to 4 days ago.
 
I said before the Ravens game that I'd be very happy splitting the next two and sitting at 2-2, which I thought would set us up well to finish with 10 or even 11 wins with a little luck.

I honestly think this is one of those swing games each year where you look back at it being the difference between narrowly making or missing the playoffs, narrowly winning the division or not.

I feel pretty confident that we can go 8-5 in the last 13 games, but 9-4?

When you look at the rest of our schedule 8-5 is very reasonable but 9-4 is much more difficult even though it's just one game: TB, at GB, at Philly, Arizona, at Indy, SF, Ten, Philly, at Seattle, at LA, Jax, NYG, at Wash

Obviously we could win an unexpected game or two throughout the rest of the season, like at Philly, SF at home, etc., but we'll probably lose an unexpected game somewhere along the way when we're favored to even that out.

Basically 10-7 feels more likely than not if we're 2-2, if we're 1-3 it feels like we need to get some luck.

With all that said, 9-8 might be enough to win the division this year.
 
Back
Top Bottom