LOL @ the Redskins



He's such a scumbag and I can't stand him, but it's better for us that he hold on to the team because they're never going to win shit so long as he does own them.

I know we're not much better off with the Jones', but at least the team remains fairly competitive.

With Snyder, the incompetence is such that asking the Redskins to be anything more than a bad team is asking a lot.

I'd prefer they stay that way.
 
Still no Sam Howell.

 
Chris Cooley is one of their greatest? Ok.

Well, I guess if you look at it from the perspective that Art Monk is their HOF WR claim to fame, the term 'greatest' is subjective.

The snub is pretty awesome, tho.
 
Chris Cooley is one of their greatest? Ok.

Well, I guess if you look at it from the perspective that Art Monk is their HOF WR claim to fame, the term 'greatest' is subjective.

The snub is pretty awesome, tho.
One of their 90 greatest, so maybe not that unbelievable.
 
I'm surprised they're still pursuing him considering he changed the team's name, hired a black team president, and elevated his wife to co-CEO. How much groveling does he have to do?
 
Back
Top Bottom