LOL @ the Redskins



At the very least I’m so glad we have Cooper Rush and Ben DiNucci instead of having traded up with one of our three fifth round picks to get this guy.
 


At the very least I’m so glad we have Cooper Rush and Ben DiNucci instead of having traded up with one of our three fifth round picks to get this guy.

We have a more mature player in Will Grier.
 
We have a more mature player in Will Grier.

Grier would have at least been interesting to see. We know what Rush and the Nooch are. And Nooch didn't even play that bad. But you can tell he is still just out there winging it. Rush might know what he is doing but he just lacks any real physical tools.

I'm not crying over Howell though, that's for sure.
 
So, so bad. Looks more like an Arkansas State than an NFL team.
 



dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom