Golf Thread

Freaking awesome, dude!

I'll give you a nickel if you stay dry on #17...
No way I'm hitting that island. :lol And, yeah, I am so damn pumped right now. I have known for about a month it was a possibility, and she found out this morning. I have been floating ever since she texted me. So damn excited right now. I'm going to take my own clubs instead of renting, I think. It's a PITA at the airport, but my one shot at Sawgrass should be with clubs I am comfortable with.
 
No way I'm hitting that island. :lol And, yeah, I am so damn pumped right now. I have known for about a month it was a possibility, and she found out this morning. I have been floating ever since she texted me. So damn excited right now. I'm going to take my own clubs instead of renting, I think. It's a PITA at the airport, but my one shot at Sawgrass should be with clubs I am comfortable with.
Yeah, no way you can play there with some crappy rental clubs that you aren't used to and/or just plain suck.
 
Yeah, no way you can play there with some crappy rental clubs that you aren't used to and/or just plain suck.
I can't freaking sit still right now. I almost wish she had waited until this evening to tell me. I can't concentrate on shit. :lol Already looked at flights and virtually toured the resort. The Marriot being on premises is going to make this trip so awesome. Not just getting to play the course, but also walking around and seeing everything. Just 41 days I now have to wait.
 
My wife is going to a conference in Florida in November and I'm going with her. The conference hotel is going to be the Marriot at the Sawgrass golf resort, and I plan on playing a round while we are there. I am going to get to play Sawgrass. I am like a little kid right now. I am so stoked. It's not cheap, but I didn't expect it to be. The cheaper course is $350, and the other one is $750. I haven't told my wife I'm going to be playing yet, but she will find out soon enough. I can't miss out on the opportunity to play Sawgrass. I may never get the opportunity again.
That's awesome. It's an incredible amount of money, but there's something special about playing those types of courses. If you are into golf, your memories of it will last forever.
 
That's awesome. It's an incredible amount of money, but there's something special about playing those types of courses. If you are into golf, your memories of it will last forever.
So many pictures will be taken. I’m still 41 days out and I’m already nervous about how I will shoot. I know it doesn’t matter, really, but playing an iconic course like that you want to shoot well. This is going to be a very long 41 days. :lol
 
Dont let him fool you guys. He is going to go to Harry Potter World instead.
 
Dont let him fool you guys. He is going to go to Harry Potter World instead.
giphy.gif
 
Just told my brother (the Longhorn fan, who is also a huge golf guy) about Sawgrass. I think his words were, "Fuck you, motherfucker. You fucking suck". Paraphrased, of course. :lol :towel
 
Back
Top Bottom