Go to the :55 second mark.
Two UFOs appeared live on national TV during the CBS broadcast of the Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers game at Three Rivers Stadium on October 28th, 1979.
The two commentators for CBS during that game were Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshier.
The UFOs first appear at the :55 second mark, during the fourth quarter, when they cut back to the game after the commercial break:
Pat Summerall: "I want you to explain that to me."
Tom Brookshier: "I'm afraid to. This is sort of a Twilight Zone football game here...(long pause) Those were some kind of... Well, I don't know what they were. Pittsburgh?"
Pat Summerall: "I don't know either. (pause) This is where the rivers come together, but I didn't know about THAT!"
Tom Brookshier tries to change the subject to Art Rooney, because his brain is breaking.
At the 1:55 mark, Pat Summerall: shouts: "What ARE those things flying around up there?"
Tom Brookshier replies: "They're just some kind of... illusion."
Pat Summerall: "I hope we get another look at them...."
Tom Brookshier once again tries desperately to change the subject.
Then, at the 2:20 mark, one of the cameramen working the game (god bless him) ZOOMS ALL THE WAY IN on the two UFOs hovering over the stadium.
Pat Summerall: "There it is! Now what is that?"
Tom Brookshier: "It keeps saying 'Take us to your leader!' I don't know what..."
Pat Summerall: "That's another guy we should hire, whoever is responsible for that!"
The guys in the control room throw the footage up again behind the final score at the end of the game, at the 25 second mark of this clip :
Here's the initial static shot of the UFOs slowed down:
Here's the zoomed shot of the UFOs slowed down:
Here's the final static shot of the UFOs behind the final scores slowed down:
Daylight UFO's: 1979 Video Of National Broadcast- Pittsburgh- Football Game [Part 5 of 5]
Here's a link to the entire game, with the UFOs first appearing at the 2:13:31 mark:
1979 Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh beat Dallas, 14 to 3. I wonder if those ufonauts had money on the game?
This one goes out to all the people who ask "Why don't they just show themselves to a huge crowd of people at some big sporting event?"