Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,049
Emmitt > Dorsett.
Both great.
Both great.
people said it was untenable and it was. only lasted a year.Did you guys drool at the prospect of TD and Herschel in same backfield? I know I did.
Did you guys drool at the prospect of TD and Herschel in same backfield? I know I did.

I guess ego’s wouldn’t allow for that. And yet Herschel had a great return to Emmitt’s team post great trade, in a more limited role.people said it was untenable and it was. only lasted a year.
It was originally DOR-sitt. He changed it.first one (duh)
Sounds interesting but I had problems with the playback stuttering![]()
Cowboys Classics: Super Bowl XXVII
Watch Michael Irvin and Tony Casillas break down the Cowboys' 52-17 win over Buffalo in Super Bowl XXVII. The two players, along with Brad Sham and Nick Eatman re-live the full broadcast of iconic victory!www.dallascowboys.com
Look. Do we have a pruh…pruh…prublem here?stuttering
Sounds interesting but I had problems with the playback stuttering
![]()
Cowboys Classics: Super Bowl XXVII
Watch Michael Irvin and Tony Casillas break down the Cowboys' 52-17 win over Buffalo in Super Bowl XXVII. The two players, along with Brad Sham and Nick Eatman re-live the full broadcast of iconic victory!www.dallascowboys.com
Miles Austin glory.Ah stop it with the Romo romance.
Nostalgia is supposed to make you feel good, not anxious.
Ah stop it with the Romo romance.
Nostalgia is supposed to make you feel good, not anxious.