- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146,817
Alright. I will comply. But only for you.Yup.
That is exactly how I view this thread.
It's an escape from what the Jones' have done to us.
Alright. I will comply. But only for you.Yup.
That is exactly how I view this thread.
It's an escape from what the Jones' have done to us.
I think I would have Dorsett's 99 yard run as #1.
just think. Young boy Dak didnt get to watch Roger. Deprived.

Now, to get this thread back on track. Some good shit in here. Even has a Rocket Ismail sighting.
I don't necessarily agree with the order. I think I would have Dorsett's 99 yard run as #1.
True.White's last TD to Pearson in the 1980 playoff game @ Atlanta should've made the list.

True.
What about this?
![]()
True.
What about this?
![]()
I had wiped this shit from my brain.
That play and Antonio Bryant's game winning TD vs the Panthers in 2002 are my most memorable positive moments of the Campo era.I know it's a thing to poke fun at overrated moments and the dire years under Campo, but this was a pretty remarkable piece of athleticism.
That play and Antonio Bryant's game winning TD vs the Panthers in 2002 are my most memorable positive moments of the Campo era.