Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Tyron had a critical holding call late in the 4th as we were bleeding the clock and putting the game away

vlcsnap-2022-06-11-17h46m38s392.jpg
 
I always remember watching the fake spike game with two buddies, one I watched games with most weeks and one who didn't watch that often.

The occasional watcher was beside himself that we blew that game. We regs weren't surprised at all, because by then Garrett had established his unmatched ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
 
I always remember watching the fake spike game with two buddies, one I watched games with most weeks and one who didn't watch that often.

The occasional watcher was beside himself that we blew that game. We regs weren't surprised at all, because by then Garrett had established his unmatched ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

More "Cowboys are only team to lose this way" records belong to Garrett than any other coach by far.
 
Yes, it really should.
Well shit. That pretty much eliminates the last 25 years of team history. Our happy happy nostalgia over that time frame is basically a collection of little moments in seasons that ended in pretty much a one and done at best.
 
Well shit. That pretty much eliminates the last 25 years of team history. Our happy happy nostalgia over that time frame is basically a collection of little moments in seasons that ended in pretty much a one and done at best.
Then start a Cowboys Outrage Thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom