Cowboys Nostalgia Thread


Ncn6iVs.gif
 
Pat McQuistan.

One of the biggest pieces of shit, gutless, spineless non contributory guys this team has ever seen.

But.... Greg Ellis. Grrr.

McQuistan wasn’t picked 8th overall and didn’t cry about his position or his contract. Not remotely the same, but don’t let that disrupt your narrative. Carry on.
 
McQuistan wasn’t picked 8th overall and didn’t cry about his position or his contract. Not remotely the same, but don’t let that disrupt your narrative. Carry on.
My narrative? You're crying about a guy that had a pretty decent and long career, claiming he was 'non contributory'. A guy that played 12 years, had 12 fumble recoveries and 84 sacks. Yet carry the torch for the perfect example of that term. A guy that did... nothing. Who's biggest claim to fame is a retarded rookie camp haircut. Carry on, indeed.
 
Greg Ellis was a bitch. Have you forgotten about him openly complaining about having to play OLB and complaining about “commitment” from Jerry as it pertained to his contract?

Fuck that gutless, 8 sack per season piece of shit with a white hot poker. His level of mediocrity likely made Jason Garrett envious.
I remember.
 

Since 89 when they drafted Aikman #1 and Walsh in the 1st of the Supplemental, Dallas has spent six picks on QB.

1991 - 4th round - Bill Musgrave
2001 - 2nd round - Quincy Carter
2009 - 4th round - Stephen McGee
2016 - 4th round - Dak Prescott
2018 - 5th round - Mike White
2020 - 7th round - Ben DiNucci

Good god that's a sad and short list for 30+ years of drafting.

I used to think Jerry made a deal with the devil to win 3 Super Bowls, but what kind of dumb luck has he had to get the competitive brand of football that Romo and Dak have given us?
 
Dumb luck is absolutely the truth.
 
Yeah I mean in fairness had we not lucked into Dak we probably would have used a first the following year.
I'd really be a fan of his Manziel/Lynch-loving ass identifying and pursuing a franchise QB.

Straight up luck for all of us.
 
I'd really be a fan of his Manziel/Lynch-loving ass identifying and pursuing a franchise QB.

Straight up luck for all of us.

Yeah even great QB evaluators miss. Shitty evaluators would be really brutal.
 
Yeah I mean in fairness had we not lucked into Dak we probably would have used a first the following year.

And that first could have resulted in Mahomes.

Ok. I doubt we would have won the SB.
 
Back
Top Bottom