Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

I wonder why they took it down? Because it referenced "Indians?"

@bbgun it was an old lunch box with a bunch of pioneers in covered wagons surrounded by Indians and the Super 70s guy said something about these Cowboys were about to get wiped out so bad it looked like Jason Garrett was coaching them. :lol
I am glad I didn't have to explain it because it was like a Tweet from God.
 


…which gave rise to this ridiculous shot :lol

giphy.gif
 
Ex-Cowboys coaches that have gone on to other NFL head coaching positions

  • Jimmuh. Dolphins (4 seasons)
  • Barry. None
  • Gailey. Bills (3)
  • Poodle. None
  • Parcells. None
  • SOB. None
  • Garrett. None
 
Ex-Cowboys coaches that have gone on to other NFL head coaching positions

  • Jimmuh. Dolphins (4 seasons)
  • Barry. None
  • Gailey. Bills (3)
  • Poodle. None
  • Parcells. None
  • SOB. None
  • Garrett. None
It's like they know something we don't...
 
Here's one that I had to do some deep digging to find.


That was back in 2001. Fuckin A.

That would be so much more fun now. Back then he was close enough to brag about the 3 Superbowls and was willing to write checks.

Fast forward another 20 year with no Superbowls, NFC Championships or anything of note. And now totally unwilling to write checks. He would be careful now to never take that question though.
 
Here's something a little more positive.



Walker was a beast back in the day. I knew the trade was something you can't say no to, but I was glad when we resigned him years later to backup Emmitt.
 
Welcoming Spaulding, feels weird and exciting all at once.

Spaulding is our only hope. I'll be like 75 or 80, but this young man will surprise us all and hire a GM when he takes over.

He will also be the first QB/Coach/President/CEO/Owner in league history so we got that going for us.
 
Back
Top Bottom