Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Member when Jerry had a huge hard on for Michael Wiley :doh
 
Yeah, it is incredible that he talks about great players "coming through".

Wait, what? Like who?

We couldn't draft ourselves out of a fucking paper bag then.

And I liked the "cost me 10 years of my prime" comment.

Fuck Jerry Jones.
No
 
NSIAP

 
What a fucking pass....





@Iamtdg

Notice something there? What does the lighting tell you?

NOON GAME. BITCH!

Noon games are the best.

:art
 
I dunno what else to name it but I figured since many of us are now officially old, we might as well get into Cowboys nostalgia because it is all we got.

So, post it....who cares.

I'll start.

Just searched in YouTube for full game broadcasts with the Cowboys.

Got random game, Cowboys v. Bengals in 1994.



Amazing how much Jeff Blake was the precursor to Russell Wilson.

I recommend everyone just watches a full broadcast game from whatever era you want.

Just for fun. Because it is a hell of a lot better than the product now.

Post all your old ass Cowboys shit here.

My greatest memories of the Cowboys is when Randy White held 3 camps for me.....when Larry Brown, Everson Walls, George Teague, Solomon Paige and other came to my Ranch for a BBQ....Getting invited by Wade Phillips to have some beers with him, Nick Saban, Mack Brown and Tommy Tuberville. Also, have a great conversation with Jerry Jones........great memories.
 
Back
Top Bottom