data
Forbes #1
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 56,865
Woody Dantzler. Beat that.
Allen Rossum
Woody Dantzler. Beat that.
Randall CunninghamAllen Rossum

NoYeah, it is incredible that he talks about great players "coming through".
Wait, what? Like who?
We couldn't draft ourselves out of a fucking paper bag then.
And I liked the "cost me 10 years of my prime" comment.
Fuck Jerry Jones.
Nah was just responding to the last part of his post I highlighted it last 3 words onlyAre you a Jerry Jones fan or something?
That is why it qualifies as nostalgia.Yea he cant move like that anymore.
the Garrett era in one play
What a fucking pass....
@Iamtdg
Notice something there? What does the lighting tell you?
NOON GAME. BITCH!
Noon games are the best.
![]()
I dunno what else to name it but I figured since many of us are now officially old, we might as well get into Cowboys nostalgia because it is all we got.
So, post it....who cares.
I'll start.
Just searched in YouTube for full game broadcasts with the Cowboys.
Got random game, Cowboys v. Bengals in 1994.
Amazing how much Jeff Blake was the precursor to Russell Wilson.
I recommend everyone just watches a full broadcast game from whatever era you want.
Just for fun. Because it is a hell of a lot better than the product now.
Post all your old ass Cowboys shit here.
the Garrett era in one play