Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

He was nasty. Hit White with a fist to the throat, poke him in the eye, leg whipped him, you name it. And he really got under his skin.

I also remember him abusing Eagle DE William Fuller. He made him his prison bitch.
Williams vs Reggie was epic .
 
Washington was one. John Jurkovic was another one. That might have been my favorite.
That whiney fuck needed it so bad his own team probably agreed.

Same game Williams got into Reggie White's head by constantly jamming his hands into White's face. Cut White's eye with his fingernail.

Fucking hilarious
 
MF’er had Troy Aikman then had the audacity to think Tony Banks/Quincy Carter/Anthony Wright/Chad Hutchinson/etc etc etc we’re possible solutions.

😂😂😂
Yeah, it is incredible that he talks about great players "coming through".

Wait, what? Like who?

We couldn't draft ourselves out of a fucking paper bag then.

And I liked the "cost me 10 years of my prime" comment.

Fuck Jerry Jones.
 
When you talk about the great rivalry in the early 1990s with SF, this game rarely gets mentioned.



This was pretty much when the cracks were in the armor.

But it was before Aikman really started getting the shit beat out of him.

Great little bit of Kelvin Martin, who quite frankly is one of my favorite role players in team history.

That little bitch did his job and was clutch when called upon.

It was good to see klutzes like Eric Bjornson again too.
 


Against the Buddy Ryan Cardinals.

I hated that motherfucker...forgot how much just his face pissed me off.
 
your anecdote has ... fernish qualities
Fuck you. I knocked over a cactus and it hit my neighbor's cat. I always like that cat. It was a tabby. He was named after me. They called him "Mike".
 
He was nasty. Hit White with a fist to the throat, poke him in the eye, leg whipped him, you name it. And he really got under his skin.

I also remember him abusing Eagle DE William Fuller. He made him his prison bitch.

He also hit that guy from Green Bay with an overhead fist to the crown of the helmet.

:lol
 
When you talk about the great rivalry in the early 1990s with SF, this game rarely gets mentioned.



This was pretty much when the cracks were in the armor.

But it was before Aikman really started getting the shit beat out of him.

Great little bit of Kelvin Martin, who quite frankly is one of my favorite role players in team history.

That little bitch did his job and was clutch when called upon.

It was good to see klutzes like Eric Bjornson again too.


Easily my favorite post SB win of the 90s.

That was when my hate for the 49ers was at its highest.

I remember how slow we started off in that game and that we knocked Young out of it.

If not for that, I don't think we win that game.

Also, we played another almost identical game the very next year against them, also in Candlestick, but unfortunately we lost that one.

And that was the last time those 2 great teams faced off that decade.
 
Ron Burton. Now that is one schlub I thought was better than he actually was.

I was like RON!!! STAY DOWN BIZNATCH!!!!!
I thought the same. He had a big game against the skins and I was convinced he was going to be a star. Still, for a free agent he had some nice moments.
 
I thought the same. He had a big game against the skins and I was convinced he was going to be a star. Still, for a free agent he had some nice moments.
The Cowboys team late in Landry's tenure were like the salary cap Cowboys during the late 1990s when we got into cap jail.

Bum Bright was a cheap ass SOB. Between that and the rest of the league deciding they would no longer get screwed over by Gil Brandt, things really changed.
 
Back
Top Bottom