Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Totally glossed over Kmart's punt return in Philly, showing it from one bad angle. And Step just might be transitioning.
 
This schmuck has 920 subscribers and he’s getting Larry Cole and Doug Cosbie on his show? weird
 
Was that Gallimore at the beginning?

Nice to have two of booze's favorites on the same show.
 

37:12 Danny White slides and then takes a late shot to the head. No flag. QBs back in the day took a damn beating. It's the main reason today's QB passing stats don't mean much to me when people try to compare those from today to that era. Passing rules have changed so much to help the Qbs, but the abuse those guys took and kept playing through was just insane.
 
37:12 Danny White slides and then takes a late shot to the head. No flag. QBs back in the day took a damn beating. It's the main reason today's QB passing stats don't mean much to me when people try to compare those from today to that era. Passing rules have changed so much to help the Qbs, but the abuse those guys took and kept playing through was just insane.

It's why Steve Young rarely bothered to slide. He said half the time he'd get hit anyway.

Steve Pelleur got annihilated by two defenders in Chicago in 1988 while trying to slide.
 
I've talked about that game before and I was actually at that game.

In fact, when we were talking about doing a podcast or something along those lines, I had decided that I was going to save that story for the YouTube channel.

But then the season started to lose its momentum and I lost interest so I never posted anything.

But if ever there was a story that would shed some light on just how much of a homer I used to be, it's the story of me attending that Bengals game.

:lol
 
That's my dawg!
304845192_tcnac.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom