Beasley is thin skinned. When you throw out your resume, that is a sign of insecurity.
Can you imagine if Hardy tweeted that? Armageddon!
Beasley is thin skinned. When you throw out your resume, that is a sign of insecurity.
the team doesn't give the players flu shots? they have to get one at Walgreens or something?
the team doesn't give the players flu shots? they have to get one at Walgreens or something?
There are worse things you can get from the flu shot than the flu itself.You can still get the flu even if you get the shot. It is rare, but it isn't 100% successful
You can still get the flu even if you get the shot. It is rare, but it isn't 100% successful
There are worse things you can get from the flu shot than the flu itself.

That is precisely why I refuse to get one.
Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us.![]()
That is precisely why I refuse to get one.
Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us.![]()
But dammit, why didn't the team give him the shot?
Damn you, Jerry!
That is what you got from the above tweet?
I work in a medical hospital where it's offered. We can decline, but have to wear a mask every time we go into a patient's room during flu season. I always got one...til last year when 5 team members got Guillain-Barre syndrome as a side effect. No more for me.That is precisely why I refuse to get one.
Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us.![]()
There are worse things you can get from the flu shot than the flu itself.