Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beasley is thin skinned. When you throw out your resume, that is a sign of insecurity.
 
When he and his equally sensitive spouse get into a fight, I bet it is a hoot.
 
Can you imagine if Hardy tweeted that? Armageddon!
 
 
the team doesn't give the players flu shots? they have to get one at Walgreens or something?
 
the team doesn't give the players flu shots? they have to get one at Walgreens or something?

You can still get the flu even if you get the shot. It is rare, but it isn't 100% successful
 
There are worse things you can get from the flu shot than the flu itself.

That is precisely why I refuse to get one.

Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us. :unsure
 
That is precisely why I refuse to get one.

Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us. :unsure

I have to get one...I never have any issues and I pretty much never get sick.
 
That is what you got from the above tweet?

it's a sensible conclusion to reach. are we to believe that the front office shells out hundreds of thousands for expensive surgeries but doesn't have enough foresight to make sure they don't contract the flu, which can spread through a locker room and have a negative impact on the team? team physicians exist for a reason.
 
That is precisely why I refuse to get one.

Besides, they are just pushing them on us so they can implant tracking devices on us. :unsure
I work in a medical hospital where it's offered. We can decline, but have to wear a mask every time we go into a patient's room during flu season. I always got one...til last year when 5 team members got Guillain-Barre syndrome as a side effect. No more for me.
 
So... is it any surprise when things are going poorly that Williams and Beasley can't handle the heat of the spotlight?

These are bit players forced into a role for which they were never intended.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom