2026 Weekly 506 Sports NFL Broadcast Maps

I only wish it weren't at noon so I could watch LA beat the Eagles...
 
Damn noon game.

Just realized why @Texas Ace loves the noon games. Houston always plays at noon.
 
Just googled it…

No, iSeeTV does not have a built-in recording or cloud DVR feature.
If you are referring to the iSeeTV IPTV service (a popular IPTV provider hosting platform), it does not support native direct recording. However, there are alternative workarounds depending on what you want to achieve: [1]
    • Use the Archive/Playback Feature: Instead of recording, you can use the built-in 7-day archive catch-up. Most live channels and sporting events allow you to scroll back through the electronic program guide (EPG) to watch shows that aired within the last week. [1, 2]
    • External Hardware Recording: If you need a permanent digital copy, you can route your streaming device's or TV box's HDMI output through an external standalone capture card or hardware recorder (such as a ClonerAlliance box) to record onto a USB flash drive or hard drive. [1]
    • Third-Party IPTV Apps: You can load your iSeeTV M3U playlist link into advanced media player software like Tivimate or Channels DVR on an Android TV or Firestick, which do support local recording if you set up external storage. [1, 2]
(Note: If you are referring to the corporate digital signage advertising network iSeeTV Media or the iSeeVC video conferencing software, they are completely different systems. iSeeVC video conferencing does let you record meetings directly to your local hard drive via its built-in menu.) [1, 2]
—————————
That archive/playback feature is interesting. I did not know it had that. Gonna have to check into that further.
 
I've wondered this before, but do people in Texas -- presumably Cowboys fans -- really care that much about watching division rivals play? Do they really want to see Jameis Winston vs the Skins' Greek third stringer?

I know I'd much rather see Bears-Packers.
 
I've wondered this before, but do people in Texas -- presumably Cowboys fans -- really care that much about watching division rivals play? Do they really want to see Jameis Winston vs the Skins' Greek third stringer?

I know I'd much rather see Bears-Packers.
Works for me, because it means I get to see a few extra Dallas games here in the DC market.
 
Back
Top Bottom