2026 Weekly 506 Sports NFL Broadcast Maps

Works for me, because it means I get to see a few extra Dallas games here in the DC market.
Eh?

But if it's a weekend like this and Dallas isn't playing, would you rather watch a lesser game just because it's division rivals?
 
I've wondered this before, but do people in Texas -- presumably Cowboys fans -- really care that much about watching division rivals play? Do they really want to see Jameis Winston vs the Skins' Greek third stringer?

I know I'd much rather see Bears-Packers.
I know its hard to set this up but if its not the Cowboys then all I want is a competitive game that comes down to the last second. Dont care who the teams are.

I basically start on the fox game until I can determine how competitive its going to be. If its not I will switch to CBS.
 
Eh?

But if it's a weekend like this and Dallas isn't playing, would you rather watch a lesser game just because it's division rivals?
Giants are in first place, so I'd like to see them come here and lose. If it's later in the year and the NFCE teams are out of it, then give me Bears-Packers.
 
Giants are in first place, so I'd like to see them come here and lose. If it's later in the year and the NFCE teams are out of it, then give me Bears-Packers.
First place not even 1/4 way into the season is nothing to brag about, but that said I'd rather see a competitive as Rev said. If it happens to be between NFC East teams, all the better.
 
Back
Top Bottom