They never attempted a FG. Daniels fucked up by running a play that took too long, meaning they couldn't spike the ball.I didn't see. I saw on the Score app that they were in FG range with 40 seconds left then I see it ended in a tie.
But judging by all your reactions, I'm guessing it wasn't just a simple missed FG?
I was barely watching, but they were supposed to just kneel it for the field goal and somehow Daniels ran around enough to burn all the time off the clock.I didn't see. I saw on the Score app that they were in FG range with 40 seconds left then I see it ended in a tie.
But judging by all your reactions, I'm guessing it wasn't just a simple missed FG?
They never attempted a FG. Daniels fucked up by running a play that took too long, meaning they couldn't spike the ball.
I was barely watching, but they were supposed to just kneel it for the field goal and somehow Daniels ran around enough to burn all the time off the clock.![]()


I didn't see. I saw on the Score app that they were in FG range with 40 seconds left then I see it ended in a tie.
But judging by all your reactions, I'm guessing it wasn't just a simple missed FG?
that was their first (and last) mistakeThe receivers are up the field because they were running a real pass play
Ok.... This is 100% on Daniels.
The receivers are up the field because they were running a real pass play or at least giving the illusion that they were.
My guess is Daniels was supposed to roll out and burn a few seconds then throw it into the stands, but his dumbass forgot they didn't have timeouts and held on to it and that was that.
San Francisco looks head and shoulders better than everyone in the NFC.
Hell, as much as I hate to say it, I think they're the best team in football, period.
It's early, but it's looking like we might have our 3rd SF vs KC Superbowl.
Yep. And this is his half-grinning response:My guess is Daniels was supposed to roll out and burn a few seconds then throw it into the stands, but his dumbass forgot they didn't have timeouts and held on to it and that was that.
Yep. And this is his half-grinning response:
I watched a little of the Quinn presser, and while he was obviously pissed and handled it 100x better than Schottenheimer's pansy-ass way, he still blamed himself. I guess the days where a coach can directly blame a player for anything are gone. Sad.
Yet Nick Bosa hasn’t been playing and their WR core is decimated