bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:08 PM #1,141 27-27, but time for Skins to win in regulation
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,709 Today at 3:13 PM #1,142 So weird watching other defenses getting pressure and not allowing wide open passes all the way down the field.
So weird watching other defenses getting pressure and not allowing wide open passes all the way down the field.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:13 PM #1,143 this is headed to OT because the fuckers sat on a 14pt a lead
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:26 PM #1,144 NY misses FG in OT
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:32 PM #1,145 Wash might be worse at picking up the blitz than we are
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 57,016 Today at 3:35 PM #1,146 Purdy playing perfect so far. 7-0 49ers with Mike Evans TD off Darnold INT on their own 20
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:37 PM #1,147 NY in FG position. Wash can't stop Nabers.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 57,016 Today at 3:40 PM #1,148 Perfectly timed hit on the punt returner and Seahawks recover the fumble at the 49ers 25
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:40 PM #1,149 Skattebo fumbles!
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,861 Today at 3:42 PM #1,150 @ Skattebo
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:44 PM #1,151 Skins in FG position
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:45 PM #1,152 OMG what a clusterfuck
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,673 Today at 3:47 PM #1,153 Giants are so fucking lucky
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,497 Today at 3:47 PM #1,154 I'll take that result. Neither of those fucks get a win.
NoDak Hotlinking' sonofabitch Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 27,937 Today at 3:47 PM #1,155 wtf Washington?
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,435 Today at 3:48 PM #1,156 Daniels with the massive brain fart.
Stars DCC 4Life Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,251 59 minutes ago #1,157 Every team in the nfc east after today…. Good lord that was some kind of bad football.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,497 52 minutes ago #1,158 With a decent coaching staff, we'd win this division by Thanksgiving.
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,709 50 minutes ago #1,159 Imagine ExtremeSkins after that fiasco...
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,497 45 minutes ago #1,160 I didn't see. I saw on the Score app that they were in FG range with 40 seconds left then I see it ended in a tie. But judging by all your reactions, I'm guessing it wasn't just a simple missed FG?
I didn't see. I saw on the Score app that they were in FG range with 40 seconds left then I see it ended in a tie. But judging by all your reactions, I'm guessing it wasn't just a simple missed FG?