Simpleton
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 24,428
Also, Ezeiruaku sucks.
Nothing happening with that player turning into a decent piece.
Lawrence already looks better.
Also, Ezeiruaku sucks.
Nothing happening with that player turning into a decent piece.
Yeah, I haven't given up on him just yet. I will give him a bit more time.I think it's too early to declare him a failure, but it's not looking good so far.
Lawrence already looks better.
I've seen more from Lawrence and EZ than I have from Gary. Any time I'm looking for a pass rush I wish to go they would put Lawrence out there over Gary. Gary just plays slooooooow.
They were absolutely going to release him, but we just had to trade draft capital so as not to have any competition for his services.And he was already slowing down when he was in GB.
Poor target.

That’s another reason this coaching staff sucks. Too busy trying to be everyone’s buddy instead of holding them accountable.I’d like to know why Ferguson is still on the team this morning.
Get him the fuck out of here. Now.
Yeah I was down on Guyton up until this year.I think it's too early to declare him a failure, but it's not looking good so far.
Speaking of, did I see that he went off the field last night with an injury? Did he come back in? I was only halfway paying attention at that point.Yeah I was down on Guyton up until this year.
Speaking of, did I see that he went off the field last night with an injury? Did he come back in? I was only halfway paying attention at that point.
Don’t forget the fumbles ..What is he, on drugs?
He’s done nothing this season but drop passes and whiff blocks.
At least we didn’t take Green. The idea of watching him bust in Dallas would have been too much.Also, Ezeiruaku sucks.
Nothing happening with that player turning into a decent piece.
They ran for 241 yds as a team … disgustingBucky Irving had not had a 100 yard game since his rookie season. We make dreams come true.
Bucky Irving had not had a 100 yard game since his rookie season. We make dreams come true.
I mean it felt like we had him contained. And then in the second half it went to shit. I just wonder if these guys weren't already dragging ass and then completely cramped out at that point. Like a bunch of hungover bums.
The extra time is badly needed. But then again would it have been badly needed if the NFL didn't put them on Thursday night?