2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

I've seen more from Lawrence and EZ than I have from Gary. Any time I'm looking for a pass rush I wish to go they would put Lawrence out there over Gary. Gary just plays slooooooow.

And he was already slowing down when he was in GB.

Poor target.
 
Another observation of Schotty.

He really isn’t doing himself any favors with the whole “I gotta do better” “I have to call better plays” BS.

He’s justifying our calls for his firing.
 
I’d like to know why Ferguson is still on the team this morning.

Get him the fuck out of here. Now.
That’s another reason this coaching staff sucks. Too busy trying to be everyone’s buddy instead of holding them accountable.
 
Yeah I was down on Guyton up until this year.
Speaking of, did I see that he went off the field last night with an injury? Did he come back in? I was only halfway paying attention at that point.
 
Speaking of, did I see that he went off the field last night with an injury? Did he come back in? I was only halfway paying attention at that point.

Back injury. Dont think he came back in since it was at the end.
 
Also, Ezeiruaku sucks.

Nothing happening with that player turning into a decent piece.
At least we didn’t take Green. The idea of watching him bust in Dallas would have been too much. 😆
 
Bucky Irving had not had a 100 yard game since his rookie season. We make dreams come true.

I mean it felt like we had him contained. And then in the second half it went to shit. I just wonder if these guys weren't already dragging ass and then completely cramped out at that point. Like a bunch of hungover bums.

The extra time is badly needed. But then again would it have been badly needed if the NFL didn't put them on Thursday night?
 
I mean it felt like we had him contained. And then in the second half it went to shit. I just wonder if these guys weren't already dragging ass and then completely cramped out at that point. Like a bunch of hungover bums.

The extra time is badly needed. But then again would it have been badly needed if the NFL didn't put them on Thursday night?

I think the travel and such had something to do with it, the 80 whatever yard run in particular ras really flukey and like 4 guys missed tackles, but the issues are way deeper than just the run defense.
 
It’s like all these guys we traded for turned to shit as soon as they walked in the door. Q has shown flashes here and there but look what we gave up for him? Is that value? I’d argue no. Gary is a complete waste of space and Clark is too. We cannot build around these guys.
 
Back
Top Bottom