2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

prikol-piyan.gif
I forgot about this. Did they ever find who set that cart moving?
 
This is why I was so pissed off after the Ravens game, not because they lost, but because it was at that moment that I knew without a doubt that this HC was an incompetent piece of shit who has absolutely no business being a HC for one more single game in the NFL.

And apparently now just two weeks later his incompetence is only accelerating.

If I thought there was even a 25% chance Jerry would fire him at the end of the year I wouldn't be so disgusted, but with two years left on his deal you tell me how that'll go.
 
During the McCarthy era I could at least look forward to a mildly entertaining regular season before they shit the bed in the playoffs.

This guy can’t figure out literally anything on the defensive side of the ball. This is the head coach and he has no answers on defense at all.

Meanwhile he’s mismanaging the clock on offense, his running game is atrocious given the back and the OL he has, the QB can’t stop throwing 3 yard ins to a jagoff TE, and the offense is just spinning its wheels.

And the special teams is a train wreck.

Brian… what would you say…. you do here? /officespace
If I had to guess... they're so wound up in their modern GPS numbers bullshit that they basically didn't practice at all the last two weeks.

Add that to taking a team lightly and you have a recipe for a total shitshow. In every area of the team.
 
Here’s another thing. I want to like Parker.

But maybe someone needs to pull him aside and say, you know, these guys just aren’t getting what you’re trying to install.

So maybe we just need to have them do some things that we can ride to like, a 22nd ranked defense.
 
The Dobbs game? Didn't we win that?
I think Mariota was the QB. This was the Garrett era, I think that put us like 3-4 games under .500 but we went on a run after that.
 
The best thing I saw tonight was that sad sack of shit Jerry and his Rosie ODonnell faggot kid looking miserable and dazed.

Facts are the facts…coaches have come and gone, rosters have completely turned over with new players-yet the same mistakes and same scenarios happen year after year after year.

We all know the problem, and it won’t change until Jerry is dead and gone and probably won’t change for a few years when Rosie ODildo takes over. So for us older guys, the future is bleak.

I really don’t care much anymore.
 
Back
Top Bottom