ravidubey
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 24,421
I forgot about this. Did they ever find who set that cart moving?
I forgot about this. Did they ever find who set that cart moving?
I forgot about this. Did they ever find who set that cart moving?
If I had to guess... they're so wound up in their modern GPS numbers bullshit that they basically didn't practice at all the last two weeks.During the McCarthy era I could at least look forward to a mildly entertaining regular season before they shit the bed in the playoffs.
This guy can’t figure out literally anything on the defensive side of the ball. This is the head coach and he has no answers on defense at all.
Meanwhile he’s mismanaging the clock on offense, his running game is atrocious given the back and the OL he has, the QB can’t stop throwing 3 yard ins to a jagoff TE, and the offense is just spinning its wheels.
And the special teams is a train wreck.
Brian… what would you say…. you do here? /officespace
At homeWe still have a shot this season. Fortunately, we don't face another winless team with backup QB
reminiscent of the game we lost to Colt McCoy
Or the one to the awful Titans on Monday Night IIRCreminiscent of the game we lost to Colt McCoy
Ferguson needs to be benched
The Dobbs game? Didn't we win that?Or the one to the awful Titans on Monday Night IIRC
I think Mariota was the QB. This was the Garrett era, I think that put us like 3-4 games under .500 but we went on a run after that.The Dobbs game? Didn't we win that?