2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

Yeah we got this.

It may not be as easy as we'd all like, but all I give a shit about tonight is winning and getting healthy.

We come out of this game with a win and no further injuries or setbacks, then I won't care if we win 6-3.

Let's get this win and take advantage of the extended rest over the next 9 days.
Exactly, just a win no matter how ugly, then rest and regroup for Green Bay.
 
Is Revel incapable of playing outside so we can move Bland to the slot where he’s better?
 
Is Revel incapable of playing outside so we can move Bland to the slot where he’s better?

He was so good in the slot as a rookie. But they have acted like the slot isn't a fit for him ever since.

I think part of it is because they want the slot for Downs. But we need some safeties off IR because we seem to think Bell is a viable option at safety.
 
Let the bullshit continue.
 
I am off tomorrow. Just thought I would let you guys know. :towel
 
Back
Top Bottom