Exactly, just a win no matter how ugly, then rest and regroup for Green Bay.Yeah we got this.
It may not be as easy as we'd all like, but all I give a shit about tonight is winning and getting healthy.
We come out of this game with a win and no further injuries or setbacks, then I won't care if we win 6-3.
Let's get this win and take advantage of the extended rest over the next 9 days.
Is Revel incapable of playing outside so we can move Bland to the slot where he’s better?
Anyone try that chicken sammich from Chili’s?
Looks pretty amazing.
That's like the pickle calling the vinegar sour.That's random.
That's like the pickle calling the vinegar sour.
I am off tomorrow. Just thought I would let you guys know.![]()

Oh. Well, carry on then.You're so literal. Look at my post right above his.