2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

Just a reminder that this is the easy part of our schedule and we struggled with 0-4 Houston are are getting our doors blown off by 0-4 Tampa.

This is definitely the worst two year run of defense all time and that makes Schottenheimer our worst head coach of all time.
 
Barham whiffing on tackles
 
Even Barhammer is barely even trying right now.
 
This is one of the worst losses I’ve witnessed, and I don’t know why

We never improved defensively, so I don’t understand why I expected better
 
getting your ass kicked by a guy named Bucky
 
Are they really comparing Daniels to Kurt fucking Warner when they know full fucking well that our defense is historically awful?
 
What's sad though, is that as much as our coaches deserve criticism, all the talk now will be about putting them on Pink Slip Watch and not how piss poor these players have been.

I hate that about this franchise.
 
It’s over .. we got lamb basted by an 0-4 football minus their starting QB And defensive players… just an abomination of an effort from this poor excuse of a franchise … rest assure.. I will not watch another game for the rest of this year … won’t waste my time ..
 
What's sad though, is that as much as our coaches deserve criticism, all the talk now will be about putting them on Pink Slip Watch and not how piss poor these players have been.

I hate that about this franchise.
1791514108019.png
 
Back
Top Bottom