2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

Arizona at home last year was extremely similar, there's no real logical reason for it beyond the organization being rotten to the core due to Jerry, paired with his insane views on hiring/paying coaches.
I mentioned this. This coaching staff can’t improve, no matter what you do with the talent
 
Arizona at home last year was extremely similar, there's no real logical reason for it beyond the organization being rotten to the core due to Jerry, paired with his insane views on hiring/paying coaches.
Or Minny when Flores shut us down.
 
Or Minny when Flores shut us down.

Dak is just so off today. Like they didn't study the fucking blitz bullshit at all. Like you know this is what Tampa does. You can't figure out how to take advantage? Really? Jesus fuck. They really did just assume they could walk in amd roll.
 
I'm just glad Jalon had himself a career game.

He should sign his autograph on the visitor locker room wall.
 
How did the Vegas sharps know?
 
:lol
 
stupid penalties have killed them on 3rd downs
 
I mean if you can’t score points with 1st and 2nd round picks all over the line and two ALL PRO WRS I dont know what to say. Imagine what Baker would have done to this team.
 
Back
Top Bottom