NoDak
Hotlinking' sonofabitch
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 27,933

Well, consider Justin Jefferson was taken after Ruggs, Jeudy, Lamb, and Reagor, and ahead of Aiyuk so he might have technically been a bigger steal.Easily the biggest steal of that draft. Grown damn man.
Kinda strange that you'd lessen Lamb's impact because he has Dak as his QB, yet other times love to throw out the Dink and Dak moniker.Lamb has had Dak Prescott (80) Cooper Rush (14), Andy Dalton (9), Garrett Gilbert(1), and Ben DiNucci (1).
That remarkable chemistry with Prescott has been a big factor, playoff games asides-- Still Jefferson has produced equal or better statistically.
Kinda strange that you'd lessen Lamb's impact because he has Dak as his QB, yet other times love to throw out the Dink and Dak moniker.
Well, we had to trade for Cooper because he couldn't elevate the guys we opened the season with in '18.he has to have elite weapons
We're long past the days of Dink and Dak.Kinda strange that you'd lessen Lamb's impact because he has Dak as his QB, yet other times love to throw out the Dink and Dak moniker.
Yeah, but even Tom Brady would have had trouble with the guys we fielded prior to landing Cooper in 2018.Well, we had to trade for Cooper because he couldn't elevate the guys we opened the season with in '18.
I was thinking the same. Dak has gotten way more hate over the years then he deserves by some fans on here.
Funny how that works, for years the argument was, Dak can't anticipate, he can't throw guys open, he has to have elite weapons. Guys have to be wide open to get the ball.
But then when we talk about Lamb, well he had Dak throwing him the ball. You mean the same QB with all those issues?
It's not just Dak, but continuity with one guy for all those games. That's a lot relative to what Jefferson's been dealing with.I was thinking the same. Dak has gotten way more hate over the years then he deserves by some fans on here.
Funny how that works, for years the argument was, Dak can't anticipate, he can't throw guys open, he has to have elite weapons. Guys have to be wide open to get the ball.
But then when we talk about Lamb, well he had Dak throwing him the ball. You mean the same QB with all those issues?
Well, we had to trade for Cooper because he couldn't elevate the guys we opened the season with in '18.
Who?I think Dak has made a number of players careers better than they would have been with another team.
My opinion on him (and yes, I've been harsh on him at times) really hasn't changed. I think he's a top 8-12 qb who is going to win a lot of games but struggle against better competition.
That's where I had him too but I think he's better than that now.
I think he's legit top 5 now.
He is today where I thought Romo was in 2014 -- that point where everything finally clicks.
He's been fantastic to watch this season.
Who?
Like you said, Dak takes what the defense gives him, so which non-TE has he actually made better than they would have been otherwise?
Yeah, Romo was incredibly efficient, but Dak has him on health for sure.I don't agree that he's made it to 2014 Romo levels, but he has improved and makes far fewer mistakes. I want to see it against good defenses first.
Dak is also much better now than he was in 2018 when he was in his 3rd year in the league. I think it was true back then that he couldn't elevate his receivers but I don't think it's true anymore.