- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,519
I don’t understand when they are crowding the line how Pickens and Lamb aren’t feasting.
They aren't...
I don’t understand when they are crowding the line how Pickens and Lamb aren’t feasting.
I don’t get it. Mike Tomlin plays Minecraft or something?
Throw him the ball more
Bland isn’t CB2 material he’s really bad.They better get on an extension for Porter sooner than later. Bland aint CB1 material.
I would imagine mostly Minecraft dorks that have no idea Tomlin is a coach.I still don’t get it. There is an intersect of 4.1M people that both care about Mike Tomlin and what he does on Minecraft?
I think I would be okay with 17 games if they would stop with the games outside the USA.
Me too, but I would compromise and give them the 17 (18) games if I was assured there would never again be a game outside our borders.…
I’d like for both to go.
Me too, but I would compromise and give them the 17 (18) games if I was assured there would never again be a game outside our borders.
I wouldn't doubt it one bit.Don’t hold your breath
In the next ten years, I’m thinking we get regular Tuesday Night football games and something like an internationally hosted play-in game
I still don’t get it. There is an intersect of 4.1M people that both care about Mike Tomlin and what he does on Minecraft?
Minecraft is maybe the most popular video game of all time (and an extremely popular subject on YouTube). Football is the most popular sport in America. It's not that crazy really.