You mother fuckers gonna be hearing about Alcaraz and Sinner for a long fucking time.
Fans (and Jerry) are gonna forget all the coaching fuckups just because we won.
Fans (and Jerry) are gonna forget all the coaching fuckups just because we won.
Ride it until it fails I say. Not even sure who those fuckers are.
I'll be honest there were times I was very frustrated during this game. Not sure if it's Dak or Schotty but it feels like we don't become aggressive until we have no options left.
Also, I was very impressed with Dak.
He was fantastic in that second half and he came up big on the final drive which is something he's been knocked for not doing enough of throughout his career.
Also, I was very impressed with Dak.
He was fantastic in that second half and he came up big on the final drive which is something he's been knocked for not doing enough of throughout his career.
That fourth and 2 on his last drive, ai thought we were cooked. But I almost feel like the Texans burning time outs sort of let Dak organize and calm himself.
You mother fuckers gonna be hearing about Alcaraz and Sinner for a long fucking time.
there's this skinny jort-wearin' motherfucker

We were basically at midfield with two timeouts and only 50 seconds to play. So that means we were going to have to largely lean on chunk yards in order to get into endzone.