2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Exciting game. CeeDee is a fucking beast. BS still making shitty situational calls like the 65 yard fg attempt before halftime
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!

FUCK THE TEXANS!

FUCK THE OILERS!!!!!

FUCK HOUSTON FOOTBALL!!!!

FUCK THEIR FANS!!!!

FUCK TORO THE MASCOT!!!!!!

:towel :towel :towel



Fuck ‘em ALL!!!
 
Why was Reddie playing? Revel out?
That's my question, Revel started, did he get hurt again? His availability is becoming a serious issue.

Incredibly snap judgement from about two seconds watching... Ameer Speed at least looked like he belonged on an NFL field.
 
Why was Reddie playing? Revel out?

I think Downs was playing safety.

Even saw Speed out there on that hook and ladder.

Basically Reddy and Downs were playing safety/nickle. Our real problem is that we need a safety with Hooker. If that's Downs we need a slot corner. But honestly I have no idea why they hate Clark at safety. I think he is a fine player.
 
I know it's unlikely, but I really hope that Schotty learned something today and realizes once and for all that the key is to stay aggressive with this offense.

When they go after teams, there's nothing anybody can do about it.

That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.

They had ZERO answers for us in the second half and if that defense can't stop us, no defense can.
 
I know it's unlikely, but I really hope that Schotty learned something today and realizes once and for all that the key is to stay aggressive with this offense.

When they go after teams, there's nothing anybody can do about it.

That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.

They had ZERO answers for us in the second half and if that defense can't stop us, no defense can.
Looking forward to getting Tyler Smith back, and if the secondary can get healthy who knows?
 
I know it's unlikely, but I really hope that Schotty learned something today and realizes once and for all that the key is to stay aggressive with this offense.

When they go after teams, there's nothing anybody can do about it.

That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.

They had ZERO answers for us in the second half and if that defense can't stop us, no defense can.
I know what you said in the thread, but first down on that one late drive was run up the gut for 2, second down was a botched TE screen that wouldn't have gone anywhere even if caught.

IOW, I'm with you.
 
Back
Top Bottom