dpf1123
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 3,213
Giants are 3-1. With a retard playing QB.Division First place!
Just like we all predicted
Giants are 3-1. With a retard playing QB.Division First place!
Just like we all predicted
Giants are 3-1. With a retard playing QB.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!
FUCK THE TEXANS!
FUCK THE OILERS!!!!!
FUCK HOUSTON FOOTBALL!!!!
FUCK THEIR FANS!!!!
FUCK TORO THE MASCOT!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's my question, Revel started, did he get hurt again? His availability is becoming a serious issue.Why was Reddie playing? Revel out?
I was pretty close.I think the game will end up something like Cowboys 31 – Texans 27.
well it's about time!Rams won.
Why was Reddie playing? Revel out?
Looking forward to getting Tyler Smith back, and if the secondary can get healthy who knows?I know it's unlikely, but I really hope that Schotty learned something today and realizes once and for all that the key is to stay aggressive with this offense.
When they go after teams, there's nothing anybody can do about it.
That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.
They had ZERO answers for us in the second half and if that defense can't stop us, no defense can.
I know what you said in the thread, but first down on that one late drive was run up the gut for 2, second down was a botched TE screen that wouldn't have gone anywhere even if caught.I know it's unlikely, but I really hope that Schotty learned something today and realizes once and for all that the key is to stay aggressive with this offense.
When they go after teams, there's nothing anybody can do about it.
That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.
They had ZERO answers for us in the second half and if that defense can't stop us, no defense can.
That was the best defense in football that we just tore a new one into in the second half.
You mother fuckers gonna be hearing about Alcaraz and Sinner for a long fucking time.
